Directions and Parking
2251 Business Ct, Kalamazoo, MI 49008
March 4th, 2023
Free parking is available for Fetzer Center guests. Complimentary parking is available directly adjacent to the Fetzer Center building in parking lot 72F. This specific parking lot on Western Michigan University campus is dedicated to Fetzer Center guests. Lot 72F has ample handicap-accessible parking spaces available as well.
GA 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Last Call 3:50 PM
VIP 5:00 - 9:00 PM
GA 6:00 - 9:00 PM
Last Call 8:50 PM
Limited tickets remain, and may be purchased onsite using a card until we reach capacity. Buy in advance to save money and guarantee your spot! You must have a ticket for the correct session- you will not be permitted into the venue if you have a ticket for the other session time.
There will be a line upon entering but it'll move quickly once doors open. Please have your photo ID and ticket QR code ready to go.
Security will be checking your ID at this time. No one under the age of 21 and NO ONE without an ID will be permitted inside.
Please leave your large tote bags and backpacks in the car- they will not be allowed inside.
We have posted our full winery list HERE! Wine is available while supplies last.
Representatives will be onsite from some of the wineries to discuss their wines, and we will have tasting notes available for the remaining wines.
You will receive a branded sampling glass upon entry, which can be filled with tastings of our over 80 wines! DDs will not receive a glass. Wine will NOT be poured into any other type of drinking vessel. If your glass breaks you will not be given a new one- guard it with your life!
There is not a set number of samples you can receive- try a little bit of everything!
Don't like what you tried? There will be dump buckets placed throughout the event where you can empty your glass. Not sure if you're going to like something? Just ask for a smaller sample first- this saves on wasted wine that we KNOW other attendees would love to drink!
VIPs get to enjoy Wine Not? in style! Not only do you get to enter the event an hour before GA (5:00 PM), but you also get to enjoy the private VIP lounge, provided by Reflections Salon & Med Spa.
You can find the VIP lounge on the second floor- just take the elevator or stairs up one flight! You MUST be wearing your VIP wristband to enter this area. Once in the lounge, you can grab a quick snack and sample some of the exclusive VIP wines!
Dance the night away to the smooth stylings of the Frank Silva Jazz Quartet!
The Fetzer Center will have food available for purchase including meat skewers, individual snack cups, and desserts. Limited quantities are available.
Local vendors may have prepackaged food available for purchase, but these CANNOT be consumed onsite.
- No refunds, no exchanges - no exceptions
- No pets, service animals okay
- No guns or any weapons are allowed onsite, including pocket knives. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- Everyone, including personal belongings, is subject to search upon entry. Larger totes and backpacks will be turned away.
- Re-entry is permitted during each session, but you must get your hand stamped prior to exiting. There is no fast lane for re-entry.
- NO alcohol will be permitted to leave the venue- don't plan on taking any home with you.
- Make sure to bring a designated driver with you or have a plan to get home safely!
- WMU is a smoke-free campus, please do not smoke on the premises.